The TS-853U-RP, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-intensive business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TS-853U-RP supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
• Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
• Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 160 TB with the economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure
• NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
• Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
• Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
• Use the TS-853U-RP as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
• Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
• Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP’s unique transcoding technology
Quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz (up to 2.41GHz)
Installed: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4GB)
Slots: 2 SODIMM (Max: 8GB)
1. When installing two memory modules, please ensure that they are the same size and ideally use the same type of RAM for both memory slots.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
8 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
1. The system is shipped without HDD.
2. HDD compatibility list
8 Hot-swappable and lockable trays
4 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
4 USB 3.0
1 console (system maintenance)
*Sous réserve de modification de prix et en cas d'erreurs. Les images peuvent différer des produits originaux