Simple to install, silent operation, powerful performance and easy expandability define the Kelvin Series. The silent high-performance ceramic pump is strong enough to support considerable expansion, should you decide to include GPU blocks and/or additional radiators in the same loop.
The Kelvin Series water cooling systems are constructed from enthusiast class components. Both the CPU block and the radiator are made from pure copper, for maximum performance and an increased product life span with zero maintenance required.
All modern CPU sockets are supported by the versatile, easy-to-use mounting kit.
- Fantastic cooling performance
- The strong pump and the full-copper construction places the Kelvin Series Water Cooling system ahead of the pack in cooling performance.
- Expandable system. Just open it up to get the full benefits of custom water cooling, with the ability to add any components you want to the loop, such as a graphics card cooler.
- High pressure pump allows strong water flow rates even when an additional CPU or GPU water block or an additional radiator has been added to the loop.
- All parts have fully standard G 1/4" thread fittings for compatibility with the vast majority of enthusiast water cooling products.
- The tubes are fastened with two-part brass fittings, providing a secure seal while being easy to open and re-seal with a standard wrench.
- Easy refilling with dedicated fill port
- Made with enthusiast-grade components developed in cooperation with Alphacool
- Highly reliable ceramic bearing pump, with custom tuned maximum RPM for the optimal balance between performance and noise level
- Full copper radiator
- Full copper CPU Water block design featuring strategic jet plate improvements
- Long lifetime. The performance of most pre-filled water cooling systems degrade quite significantly over time, because of galvanic corrosion and water loss.
- Galvanic corrosion occurs over time when two metals with different galvanic potential (such as aluminum and copper) are in contact. It can be slowed with anti-corrosion additives in the water, but the best way to maintain performance over time is to use metals with similar galvanic potential. The Kelvin Series water cooling system is constructed with pure copper in both the radiator and the water block, along with brass fittings.
- To avoid the common issue of most pre-filled water cooling units (that tend to lose performance over time due to water loss in the tubes), Fractal Design equipped the Kelvin series with a fill dedicated port.
- Block/pump assembly measurements: 69*69*40 mm
- Tubing Measurements: 320mm long, 11mm outer and 8mm inner diameter
- Fitted with anti-kink coils for worry-free installation
- Kelvin S24 Radiator Measurements: 30*124*275mm
- Thread class for fill port and all tube fittings: G 1/4"
- Supported sockets: Intel: 775,1150,1155,1156,1366,2011; AMD: AM2,AM2+,AM3,AM3+,FM1,FM2,FM2+
- Fans included: 2 pcs
- Fractal Design Zero™ Thermal Paste ; 1 g syringe, sufficient for multiple mountings
- Colors Available: Black
- Net weight - Base unit only, not including mounting or fans: 1.2 kg
- Net weight - SS-HP fan, per fan: 165 g
- Net weight - Total excluding packaging and manual. Includes fans, mounting kit for all platforms, cooling paste (including packaging for the cooling paste) and adapter cable: 1.8 kg
- Package dimensions - W x H x D: 350*250*151 mm
- Package weight: 2.5 kg
- Fractal Design Silent Series HP 120 mm
- 800 - 1700 RPM
- PWM control
- Max air flow: 62.4 CFM
- Max pressure: 2.33 mm H2O
- Acoustical noise: 26.9 dB(A)
- DC 12V, 0.18A
- Ceramic bearing
- 2400 RPM
- Voltage control
- Maximum water flow: 72 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 1.0 m H2O
- Acoustical noise: 25.0 dB(A)
- DC 12V, 0.27A
*Sous réserve de modification de prix et en cas d'erreurs. Les images peuvent différer des produits originaux