A USB TO HDMI VIDEO CARD THAT ALLOWS YOU TO INSTANTLY ADD A 2ND MONITOR
- Resolution up to 1920×1200
- Multiple displays using up to 4 adapters
This Video over USB adapter works as an external video card allowing you to instantly add an additional HDMI display through any available USB port. It supports widescreen resolutions, three different display modes and HDMI audio.
Increase productivity by working with different applications on multiple displays without overlapping, extend your desktop across multiple displays, or select Mirror Mode to clone one screen onto another.
Both MAC and Windows compatible, the combinations and applications for this powerful USB to HDMI adapter are endless.
• USB 2.0 compliant
• Supports display resolution:1920 x 1200 @ 32bit
• Plug-and-Play USB connectivity
• Allows for up to 4 adapters in Windows
• Allows for up to 2 adapter in Mac
• Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror
• Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
• Friendly software:
- Identifies Monitors
- Multi-Display Control Panel
- Shortcut to access Windows
- Display setting dialog
• Aluminum housing is non-toxic and highly recyclable
• Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive internal video card, avoiding complicatedinstallation
• Hot swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
• Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
• Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
• Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
• Great for multitasking with a variety of applications including: phone centers, stock markets, hospitals,graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
• A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the sametime.
Host Interface: USB 2.0 – Mini-B Female connector
Video Interface: HDMI Audio/ Video – 19 pin Female Connector
Additional Audio Interface: Stereo Speaker out –3.5mm audio jack
Supported Operating Systems
Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista®
(32/ 64 bit) and Windows® 7 (32/64 bit)
Mac Snow Leopard, Lion
Power Mode: Bus-powered or Self-Powered
Power Consumption: 600mA
Housing Material: Aluminum
Dimensions :Main body: 54(W)x 93(H)x14(D) mm / Cable length: 130 mm
Weight: Approximately 70g
Power Mode: -10°C ~55°C (-50°F~131°F)
Power Consumption: -25~75°C (-77°F~167°F)
Relative Humidity :< 95% non-condensing
Safety, EMI: Safety, EMI FCC, CE
RoHS: RoHS compliant
USB HDMI Display Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
Driver CD with E-Manual
- Windows XP / Vista / Win7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Mac v10.6 / v10.7
Minimum System Requirements
Available USB 2.0 port
1~2 Displays: CPU: Intel/AMD Dual Core 1.8GHz processor, RAM: 2GB memory or higher
3~4 Displays: CPU: Intel/AMD Quad Core 2.4GHz processor, RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
Note for all user
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5 create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our website at support section and install the latest driver for this model.
Attention MAC User: Please update your driver immediately in SUPPORT* area to avoid faulty operation.
*Sous réserve de modification de prix et en cas d'erreurs. Les images peuvent différer des produits originaux